How to use the Launch Pad
The Launch Pad exists as a starting point for contributors to create new articles. Here's how to use it:
- Get into the page's edit mode (click "edit" on the top tabs).
- Type the following below the bottommost four lines (in edit mode, ----):
- * (that's an asterisk)
- Follow that with the name of the page you want to create, e.g. "Taxi"
- Surround the text or the phrase with [[ and ]], so "Taxi" becomes "[[Taxi]]"
- Every link must begin on a new line.
If you are in edit mode, you'll see a lot of <nowiki></nowiki> code, as well as two or more consecutive single quotes ('). Don't remove that.